Power and Clinical Research Meet to Bring You The ReGen Pod
A Better PBMT System
The concept for Regen Medical and the ReGEN Chamber came out of our years of working in the fields of cold laser therapy and Photobiomodulation (PBMT). After over 10 years of successfully helping tens of thousands of individuals with chronic, degenerative and painful health issues, our goal was to deliver the same spectacular results we see in the therapy laser market but in an unattended whole-body chamber. After successfully helping tens to thousands of people find a laser solution to their heath needs, we weeded through all the conflicting marketing, pseudo-science and wild claims to build a super high intensity LED product based the core technology of PBMT. Our product crushes every other system on the market when it comes to delivering results because it is based on the success we have achieved designing laser therapy systems. We have seen what works and we know why so many of the existing systems fail to reach the level of efficacy of laser therapy. These factors are:
- The right wavelengths: We use a proprietary combination of wavelengths optimized for therapy and not cosmetics or marketing purposes. If you want blue, green, yellow, and purple wavelength, go to the disco. If you want cellular activation, our blend of red and infra-red wavelength cannot be beat.
- Optimum dosage. For years, we wondered why some devices delivered poor results and other devices delivered amazing results. The most common answer was under-dosage. For every device on the market that delivers an appropriate dosage of light energy, there are hundreds that don't even come close. Many LED system cannot deliver an adequate dosage even if you use then 24 hours a day. With 3000 watts of total power output, our system deliver up to 100 times the dosage of other PBMT devices.
- Smart Pulsing: In the world of laser there are those that put the emphasis on controlling dosage to the damaged cells and those, like Erchonia, Multiradiance and Theralase, that put all the therapy focus on pulsing the laser to deliver results. In our opinion, the best systems do both pulsing and deliver a controlled dosage. Unlike lower quality PBMT systems, The ReGen chamber has user programmable pulsing and dosage control for the best of all worlds.
- Optimized Delivery: The third factor contributing to efficacy is delivery of the energy. If you waste most of the energy treating the wrong area or the system is not setup appropriately for each type of condition, your result will be less than optimum.
- Training and Marketing Support: This might seem like a stretch to associate training and marketing with efficacy but photobiomodulation is a new concept to most of the US population so bringing in customers who will get great results in the door (and not customers who will be disappointed) is critical. With our extensive PBMT training and marketing package, we will make sure you stay in compliance with the FDA and bring in the customers that will help build your reputation as a top-tier health care provider.