The ReGen Pod is "light years ahead of the Competition"
The ReGen Pod is simply the best "commercial grade" full body photobiomodulation (PBM) Pod on the market. It is the only Pod available that offers 4 independently controlled wavelengths with both pulsing and continuous wave (CW) output using similar wavelengths to the standards in the cold laser market. It is the only Pod that is WiFi connected allowing advanced multi-phase programs to be built from our huge library of pulsing presets. The ReGen Pod also tracks system performance and tracks anonymous user statistics so that the system can be constantly improving. Our software-driven tool gives users more control, more power and more flexibility than any competing product. When it comes to photobiomodulation, the ReGen Pod is the state-of-the-art.
A Better PBMT System
The concept for the ReGen Pod came out of years of working in the fields of cold lasers and Photobiomodulation therapy (PBMT). After years of successfully helping thousands of individuals with PBMT and laser equipment, we have seen what works and what is unsuccessful hype. With the development of the ReGen Pod, our goal is to build the ultimate tool for those who want an unattended whole-body PBM chamber. For many years, people have been asking for a commercial quality system to do unattended higher dosage PBM so we weeded through all the conflicting marketing, pseudo-science and wild claims to build a high-intensity LED device based the core technologies and "best practices" of PBMT. Our product crushes other systems on the market because it is a software-driven tool based on established standards for PBMT. Here are some of the highlights:
- The Right Wavelengths: We use a custom combination of red and infrared wavelengths (630nm, 810nm, 850nm and 940nm) optimized for PBM and not cosmetics or marketing purposes. If you want blue, green, yellow, and purple lights, go to the disco. If you want a photo-chemical reaction, our blend of red and infrared wavelengths is based on the best practices and most established research in PBMT. [ see what the pros say]. Just like we see in the cold laser market, IR wavelengths are the most used and the most accepted so our system follows these critical PBM trends.
- Optimum Dosage. For years, we wondered why some devices (including most older LED systems) delivered poor results and other devices (like class 3b and 4 lasers) delivered amazing results. One of the most common answers is under-dosage. For every device on the market that delivers an appropriate dosage of light energy, there are hundreds that don't even come close. Many LED systems cannot deliver an adequate dosage even if you use them 24 hours a day. With up to 8000 watts of total power output, our system deliver dosages faster than other PBMT devices.
- Adaptive Programs: Most every book about PBM reviews how skin color and user size should be used to correct the dosage. The ReGen Pod follows these best practice for PBM of adapting the PBMT times based on the users size, skin color and program.
- Total Control: Each of the 4 wavelengths in the ReGen Pod is individually controlled so it can be turned on or off or it can be pulsed at any frequency between 6 and 6000 Hz. The ReGen Pod also has adjustable power level when pulsing so it can be turned down for people with sensitive areas (like a burn). The ReGen Pod is built to be a super-flexible tool that allows users to control all the critical variables.
- Internal Program Library: The ReGen Pod includes a standard library of internal programs and the system can expanded using our free app store to include 3rd party programs. Using the kiosk or any remote PC, phone, or tablet, users can create a list of favorite custom programs or select from the internal library or the app store library. These non-adaptive programs can be permanently download to the Pod for future use. This default set of non-adaptive programs are not customized for user skin color and size like ones built for a specific users. Users can also submit protocols for review and distribution of the group. This is just another way that the ReGen Pod is always improving.
- Smart Pulsing: In the world of lasers, there are those that put the emphasis on controlling dosage and others that put the emphasis on the pulsing technology. Companies like Biolight®, Multiradiance® and Avant® put much the focus on pulsing the laser to deliver results. In building the ultimate Pod, we chose to give users total control of both dosage and pulsing. The ReGen Pod is a leader in pulsing technology because it delivers more pulsing control than most lasers and infinitely more control when compared to other PBMT Pods. Unlike lower-quality PBMT systems, the ReGen Pod has an large internal library of pulsing presets that can be expanded using the free 3rd party app store. All presets control the power level and pulsing frequency for each of the 4 wavelength. By combining our smart pulsing into multi-step programs, users to step through any unlimited combinations of pulsing frequencies in one automated program.
- Internal Safety Systems: Many of the coolest published pulsing frequencies (from Nogier, Shumann, Fuchtenbusch, and others) pulse the visible red lights at less than 60Hz. Unfortunately, these pulsing frequencies can cause seizures in some light sensitive people (like in The Andromeda Strain). This can be overcome with pre-screening but that is not an option if the Pod will be used in a health club or environment where anyone can access the system. With the ReGen pod, each owner can select to pre-screen the users and allow them to be inside the pod when it is pulsing the red below 60Hz . Or they can simply turn on the safety over-ride and the ReGen Pod will not allow the red lights to pulse in this dangerous range. This does not limit the pulsing of the invisible IR wavelengths so the system is still pulsing at less than 60Hz but it is not visible. This flexibility is just one of the state-of-the-art features build into the pod.
- Software Driven: Unlike older hardware based technologies, the ReGen Pod is cloud-connected and uses propriety software that allows the ReGen Pod to continuously improve. Our architecture is built from the ground up to give users control to set software variables to customize the system for their needs. Our system offers huge possibilities for adapting the pod to your needs. This also means that as the technology evolves, the ReGen Pod will evolve too. Since the system is cloud-connected, upgrades to the system can be done overnight ensuring that the pod is always the best it can be. With a product this expensive, you don't to buy a device that might go obsolete and is already be obsolete when you get it. You need the ReGen Pod.
- Overcoming LED Limitations: Of course, a big factor in PBM is the efficiency of the emitters delivering the light. Non-coherent LEDs are less efficient than coherent lasers at pushing energy but we can offset this issue with more power and better engineering. With systems ranging from 3.5 million milliwatts (3500W) to 8 million milliwatts (8000w) of continuous wave power (most lasers are speced in milliwatts), the ReGen Pod makes up for the inefficiencies of LED technology to deliver appropriate dosages evenly distributed over the entire body. Even if LEDs are only 1% as efficient as laser, the ReGen Pod Q8 would be similar to an 80 watt laser.
- Users Accessibility: The ReGen Pod uses a flat lower base and optically transparent pillow to make our system more comfortable. Users love lying on a flat surface compared to some system with deep curved base. This makes it much easy to enter and exit the pod. The curved arch interior top makes the ReGen Pod feel less claustrophobic than some system that clamp users between 2 curved side.
- Massive Processing Power: When compared to old-school hardware-based systems with buttons and knobs, the ReGen Pod uses cutting-edge technology. With 8 state-of-the-art processors including an A12X Bionic chipset (7Â nm, Octa-core SOC; 4x Vortex performance cores + 4x Tempest efficiency cores), the ReGen Pod has the power you need to create and manage PBMT at the highest level.
- Graphical User Interfaces: The ReGen Pod Q4 and Q8 includes one 12.9 inch graphical multi-touch interface in the kiosk and one 7 inch graphical touchscreen inside the pod. This allow for infinitely more flexibility when compared to other systems with buttons and knobs.
- Cloud connectivity: The ReGen Pod has built-in WiFi connectivity so users can create and download custom programs, track users/equipment usage and get help with maintenance directly from the kiosk, their computer or a phone/tablet. No matter how you want to work with the ReGen Pod, we have you covered. These features help make the ReGen Pod "future proof".
- Training and Marketing Support: Every system includes full training and assistance with marketing. Our extensive PBMT training and marketing package will make sure you look good and bring in the customers that will help build your reputation as a top-tier professional.
- Designed, Assembled and Tested in the US: The ReGen Pod is assembled in the US with parts from China, Germany, South Wales, Mexico and the US. All the critical control components and proprietary intellectual property are installed and tested in Colorado. With such a sophisticated (and expensive) piece of equipment, we can't trust outside companies to maintain our high level of quality control.
- Relentless Dedication to Quality: Biophotonica is not ISO 13485 certiified but our quality system strives to be compliant to the standard. With over 25 years experience with ISO quality systems, our focus is on continuous quality improvement and building the highest quality tools available. Since the ReGen Pod includes an integral option for collecting and tablulating feedback from users about the quality of the programs and the system, we are always pushing for better and better system performance.
- Support for Future Expansion: In Anja Fachtenbusch's book "Laser Field Therapy", she discussed the newest concepts in laser field theory where lasers are used to create a field of multiple resonance frequencies. A simple version of this concept in implemented in more-advanced lasers systems like the Avant. The ReGen Pod supports this cutting-edge concept because users can do any combination of 4 pulsing frequencies and power levels simulatiously. The sweep function also allows the ReGen Pod to rotate different pulsing frequencies over all the avalable wavelengths.
The ReGen Pod Q4 and Q8 include a free-standing wireless 12.9" graphical touchscreen kiosk for control of the system. The system can be setup through software configurations for a variety of applications. Here are just some of the options:
Self Serve Adaptive: For self service, users simply enter the phone number or other access code for their account and then select from a list of assigned programs. This setup will adapt the program to the users specific needs based on skin color, size and other factors. This allows user tracking for billing purposes and also allows the Pod to monitor system performance for each user.
Picking form a List: In an unattended facility like a health club, users can simply get in the pod and select from a list of installed programs. This list can be edited remotely and allows users options without the overhead of a manager checking every usage. In this setup, the owner should set the red safety interlock to ON so that no user can pulse the red wavelength at a frequency that might cause a seizure.
Full Featured: In a professional environment, the kiosk allows owners to quickly select from a set of pre-programmed programs or create custom programs in less than a minute. In this setup, the owner has total control over every parameter.
In all cases, the kiosk allows voice-controlled music to be played through the speakers inside the ReGen Pod (Apple Music Membership not included) or people can simply attach their phone to the pod using Bluetooth. The kiosk is the perfect way to manage the pulsing presets, build programs, setup users, and view usage information and statistics on your system. Our software-driven flexibilty in setup gives owners an incredible level of control over how they implement their ReGen Pod.
A New Level of Photobiomodulation Control
The challenge in photobiomodulation has always been delivering an appropriate dosage at the right wavelength with the best pulsing frequency in a reasonable amount of time. Before the ReGen Pod, many PBMT systems failed across the board. Delivering higher dosages with a laser can be a safety issue (because the energy is too concentrated) or too expensive (because the process requires someone to operate the laser) or the system does not have the flexibility to provide the best results. With up to 8,000 watts of power and up to 45,000 diodes, our systems can safely deliver higher dosages like the most expensive class-4 laser systems and do it in a low-cost unattended session.
After developing and documenting PBMT resources for over 10 years and working with thousands of professionals, it became obvious that professionals and users need more flexibility to setup the system to meet their needs. Many professionals put all the emphasis on the wavelength of the light, others put the emphasis on pulsing and still others on dosage (total amount of light energy). The ReGen Pod allows users absolute control of all three. Using a building block systme of pulsing presets and multi-step programs, users can control every critical variable wheni creating new programs.
The top of the pyramid is user specific programs. Each user can have unlimited programs. Each programs adapts the standard "Level 2" programs to the specific user based on skin color, patient size, and current needs.
The programs include one or multiple pulsing presets and the execution time for that preset. A typical program might start out with 3 minutes of Nogier A (IR wavelengths only), followed by 2 minutes of Schuman C (all wavelengths 85% Power level) followed by 4 minutes of Relaxation (at 50% power level for 635 and 810nm only). Sime presets sweeps multiple pulsing frequencies over each wavelength to add more flexibily. These standard programs that can be used for any type of user.
The base of the ReGen Pods programs is the pulsing presets. Each preset defines the on/off status of each wavelength and the pulsing frequency in Hz for each wavelength. Pulsing preset can also control the power level of each wavelength. Users can create their own or choose from dozens of factory presets based on the works of Nogier, Schumann, Fuchtenbush and other greats. They are organized by names and they are the building blocks of the any PBM program.
Multi-wavelength Complex Pulsing
For cosmetic systems, just turning on some red LEDs continuously seems to be enough but the ReGen Pod is based on some of the most advanced light technology available. For many years, companies like Avant®, Multiradiance® and Erchonia® have used an advanced systems to pulse different diodes at different pulsing frequencies to provide an additional benefit beyond dosage. The ReGen Pod takes this concept to the next level by allow each wavelength (of the 4 wavelengths) to be individually controlled in pulsing frequency. For example, programs can include the visible wavelengths at more 50Hz (to avoid the potential for seizures in some individuals) but many experts recommend pulsing frequencies below 60 Hz for many application. The ReGen Pod can pulse the 630nm at 60Hz while pulsing the 810nm at 10Hz, the 850nm at 33Hz and the 980nm at 6Hz. Complex combinations like this provide users with total control over every factor. Because the system allows multiple steps in a single program, one session can scan through dozens of pulsing frequencies. Even in the high-end laser market, no one allows this level of control.
You might think that all this flexibility makes the system hard to learn and use. Nothing could be further from the truth. The existing pulsing library already includes all the well established pulsing patterns in a huge database with descriptions of how the original developer and why they developed the pulsing frequency. There is no need to look through volumes of book on pulsing frequencies. Just browse the library and pick the best presets from the experts to build a new program with multiple steps. The library includes information about many of the most well documented pulsing frequencies. On any remote access device including the kiosk, you can quick build a new programs using exiting presets or create your own. A new program can be created in seconds, not hours using our powerful library and the graphic touchscreen control makes the process quick and easy.
The ReGen Pod Digital Light Engine
The ReGen Pod is unlike any other system on the market thanks to its patent pending digital light engine. In addition to giving users total control of the critical factors in PBM, the ReGen Pod also increases the safety and durability of the system. The ReGen Pod allow user to select any pulsing frequency from 5 and 6000 Hz. Because many of the experts in pulsing technology recommend pulsing at lower frequencies in the 2 to 60 Hz range that can cause seizures in some light sensitive people, the ReGen Pod has a safety overrides to allow this when appropriate or turn it off as desired. The Pod allows users under supervision to execute programs in this lower pulsing range. If the the system will be used in an unattended environment, the safety override will not allow the RED wavelength to pulse in a frequency range that can cause seizures. Without this feature, users could be exposed to pulsing frequecies that can cause a seizure.
Another feature of the ReGen Pod light engine is soft-start and soft-stop on all programs. Systems with a hard start and stop can the hammer the LEDs with a large spike in power at the beginning and end of the program. This power surge can reduce the life of the LEDs. At the beginning and end of every program the ReGen Pod slowly ramps up and then down the power level to avoid damaging spike. This can increase the life of the system when compared to other systems.
The ReGen Pod Light Engine is the cutting edge because it is cloud connected. Our design allows a higher level of control over all the variable involved in PBM but it also allows for continuous improvement. At any time in the future that a break-through in PBM occurs, the ReGen Pod can be automatically updated overnight to always be up-to-date and always producing the best results. Other machines can easily go out-of-date if the are not out-of-date the day they ship to a customer. The ReGen system allow the factory to communicate with the Pod so that the system performance can be monitor and continuously improved.
The cloud connected access of the ReGen Pod also means that the factory can communicate with the Pod and check the status of many critical factors. If there are problems with the system, many of the problems can be solve immediately with a software update. If the factory finds there is a hardware issue, the modular design allows the factory to overnight an appropriate replacement part. This means less downtime than other systems and the ReGen Pod is always be up-to-date and always getting better.
The ReGen Pod digital light engine architecture includes:
- 8 processors include the state-of-the-art A12X Bionic chip set to manage all the pulsing control, program generation and user customization.
- Internal 7 inch graphical multi-touch screen
- External 12.9 inch graphical multi-touch screen
- Proprietary software and firmware (Upgradable)
Combining all this power means that the ReGen is unlike any other pod on the market. If you want the most flexible, powerful, safe and high-quality light pod on the market, check out the ReGen Pod.